RE: Chocolate XBox

I take it Phil you would have not taken up the offer had it arisen just
prior to you buying an Xbox for £189 as you would not have wanted to
'shaft'
those involved in the promotion?

Who is really getting shafted here anyway? What about the kids that have
been spending their pocket/dinner money on Mars products hoping to get an
Xbox they would otherwise not been able to afford. It's them I feel sorry
for.

Maybe I'm the only person who thinks this, but surely posts like yours in
this thread serve no other purpose than "kicking up a shitstorm".
Why bother
FFS? You just like winding people up don't you?

And before you ask, no I'm not one of the bad people that tried to
"shaft"
Mars/Xbox/Argos! I'm just fed up with bullshit, pointless, unconstructive
posts. NO NEED!

Justin.