From: Doogie Brodie [mailto:ukhad@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 27 May 2003 17:55
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] [OT] RoadPilot Bulk Buy?

White, Peter wrote:

>All
>
>Not sure if this sort of thing is of interest to you, but if I can get
>the numbers I've been offered 20% off RRP by Morpheous.
>
>Details here:  http://www.morpheous.co.uk/roadpilot/roadpilot.asp
>=20=20

Wow.... 500 (Ok with 20% discount) for something that only deals with=20
speed cams.....?

I've been looking at getting a GPS voice navigation add on for my iPAQ=20
in the form of a Tom Tom Navigator kit, which has a 3rd party optional=20
extra of a speed camera lookout and announce thing.

--=20
Doogie