Re: Re: CBUS then?....

I think as well, there's the x factor..

You only buy one plasma.. and it's seen as a big purchase, but only once,
so
that's okay.. the problem with the clipsal stuff, and even, I guess with
X10. is that it's not one thing, you start thinking one per light, and the
numbers just get scary straight away..

"I'll need thirty of those!!" and so on.

I know that I didn't choke at spending four figures on a Projector, but
*did* waver when faced with ten LD11s, despite a *much* lower cost.

Human nature, I guess..

Ian.