RE: [OT] Picture Speaker vs Bowers & Wilkins

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Picture Speaker vs Bowers & Wilkins
  • From: "Jake Liddell" <Jake.Liddell@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 16:53:14 +0100

I haven't seen one, but I know the prices of some of them:

The Diablo studio monitors are =A3995 a pair
The DF65-50 are =A31995 a pair
The DF75-55 are =A32995 a pair
The DF-Multi is =A31295.

I was thinking of the DF-65-50s as the front two, with a DF-Multi as a
cent=
re.  The DF-Multi can be used either as a straight centre speaker, or
wired=
as a left, centre, right combination, which means you could stagger the pu=
rchases a bit if your bank manager preferred!