From: Mick Furlong [mailto:hiltoneltd@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 27 May 2003 14:54
To: UKHA Group
Subject: [ukha_d] Camera Heights

Does anyone have a view on camera heights for external surveillence?

I intend installing cheapo homebase models to start but will probably
upgrade these fairly soon (probably very soon as the weather will zap
them).

I guess they need to be out of reach anyway but if they are too high then
there will be little detail.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Mick