Re: Alternative to Quasar temp board

Hi Justin

I can work with you to make a PCB design in gerber format for production
almost anywhere. Depending on the quantities you need this may be the most
economical route. Other alteratives include PCB Pool or build it yourself.
The latter is not good enough to sell on to folks as a kit etc. One off
projects only really.

Drop me a line off list with the potential board details and I will make a
best guess at pricing for you. I have been using One Way Circuits without
problems for my boards so far. They are slightly cheaper than PCB-Pool but
only if the quantity is right and of course the design make a difference
here. It is also useful to be able to get them to drill oval holes etc. for
some of the components like serial and power connectors. As you know I
currently use Proteus and there is a shareware version available for not a
lot of money + demo one with some restrictions. The files are
interchangeable between shareware and the full version so getting Gerber
output is not a problem.

Ian

"Justin"
<justin@gadgetjun