From: steve.cooper@xxxxxxx=20
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 9:38 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] Wild in the Garden

Anyone watch Wild in your Garden on BBC2 last night.  Impressive camera
setup they have in the sheds and garages.

Now I have my MV1000 all I need now is some small low light cameras for t=
he
nest boxes and some infra red cameras for night time.  Any suggestions?

S.

__

The information contained in this message is confidential and may be=20
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not=
=20
read, copy or otherwise use it and do not disclose it to anyone else.=20
Please notify the sender of the delivery error and then delete the=20
message from your system.=20

Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author onl=
y.

Communications will be monitored regularly to improve our service and for
security and regulatory purposes.

Thank you for your assistance.

__