From: Hawes,Timothy Edward (GEG) [mailto:haweste@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 08:40
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Chocolate XBox

Neil,

Did you receive a confirmation email from the Argos site ? I got one from
Mars with the voucher code etc. and the URL to Argos but nothing, as yet,
>from
on a plain white web page saying "transaction completed" or
similar, but no
order number, contact details etc.

Just wondering what everybody else got.

Cheers,

Tim H.
P.S. I ordered mine about 9.30 am Sunday morning.

Xbox

+