From: Jake Liddell <Jake.Liddell@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2003 7:43 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Gate automation

As little as possible (!) but £400 would be about my maximum, if that was
the only option.  I found lots of very short range sensors, but couldn't
think of a reliable way of mounting the sensor so that the car/bike
triggered it.  (I wonder what component of the sensor is the expensive
bit!)

Could you point me at a supplier?