RE: Fujitsu Point 510 win98/win95

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Fujitsu Point 510 win98/win95
  • From: "Richard Leslie'ICHA'" <r.leslie@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 16:15:52 +0100

Fujitsu Point 510

Hi Gents, possibly a bit of an old topic, but here goes.

I have a Fujitsu 510 tablet PC running win95 and decided to install
win98 on this due to =93XP remote desktop client =93 application apparently
not installing correctly, on win95.

However after installing win98 on the Fujitsu 510 tablet PC I get the
same error message as below :-

=93 C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\IXP001.TMP\msiinst.exe/i
instmsi.msiREBOOT=3DREALLYSUPRESS /q>.  Reason: %1 is not a valid win32
application

Any ideas would be most welcomed, as this application installs and works
well on a win98 desktop and my Panasonic CF-01 PC Running win95.

I was also looking at Win2000 terminal services as an alternative to XP
Remote desktop, has anyone achieved this scenario.

Other Snags with the Fujitsu 510 Point
Now that I=92ve installed win98, I=92m also having problems getting the
display driver & pen services installed.  I have the link to Margin
Software, but does anyone know which are the correct files for the
display and pens services.

Thanking anyone in advance.

Richard