Roland electric piano interference

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Roland electric piano interference
  • From: "Enquiries" <enquiries@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 17:07:16 -0000

We have recently supplied a customer with some X-10 modules for lighting.
The customer has a Roland Electric piano and he has read in the electrical
requiremnets for the piano that it should not be connected to a circuit
that
has either electrical motors or light dimmers in it.  He is concerned that
the X-10 kit may damage his piano.  Has anyone got any experience of
problems in this situation?  I am assuming it is just to avoid noise, but
could anything worse happen?

many thanks
Darren

www.easylifeautomation.com