Re: Video circuit working but dark

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Video circuit working but dark
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 12:57:30 -0000

Hi Paul,

when you started this thread a while back you aid you wanted the
circuit for your CCTV cameras. As we all know, CCTV cameara are
usually sited at various locations outside the home.

Just how big is your garden that you can fit a full size golf course
in it ??? (pic4) :-)

BTW. I would seriously suggest putting the case back on the power
supply. There are all manner of exposed components at mains voltage
and it only takes one lead to touch something it shouldnt and we will
need a new videographer for UKHA 2004.

Keith