Pronto help...

  • To: "Home automation \(E-mail\)" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Pronto help...
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 12:21:57 +0100

I bought a Pronto a while ago, cos everyone on the group is praising them.
However, I haven't configured it yet, coz it's driving me crazy.
I decided to configure it from scratch.
When I create home panel with 9 buttons it seems fine, but if I start
emulator, only 3 buttons are displayed.
I uploaded it device, but it's the same. Only 3 buttons are visible.
Tried renaming panels, buttons, went through all the settings, read manual,
help etc. but still no clue why it's happening.
I'm using buttons that I downloaded from some gallery on RemoteCentral and
seem to be very popular, so not some exotic ones.
Tried copying buttons to other panels etc...
Pronto Edit is the latest one 4.05

Anyone has any ideas?
Can some guru take a look at my CCF, I haven't passed the first step.

Cheers,

Nik