Re: Question about vouchers

>I do, but Inkiboo Networks is a friendly >company ... you know that
:-)

Of course ;-))...So therefore i would suggest you speak to the Inkiboo
person who posted those earlier mails and(using your email) give them a
proper dressing down for even thinking of such things... ...;-))

And as Mark just said Knucke down ;-)) ...you know what they say
Gerard...an idle mind is the devils playground....Go and study ;-))

Frank