From: lee.taylor@xxxxxxx [mailto:lee.taylor@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 11:36
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] RE: [XBOX] Buying Advice

<snip>

I'm going to wait until it arrives before buying the modchip as I
believe there are different variants like v1.0, v1.1 and v1.2 which only
work with certain mod chips. Anyone point me to an article on this, to
save me searching, I'd appreciate it.

This message from Charteris plc has been checked for viruses
http://www.charteris.com/