RE: [XBOX] Buying Advice

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [XBOX] Buying Advice
  • From: "Don McAllister" <donmc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 10:40:39 +0100

Another question - Can the vouchers be removed without opening the
chocky bar. I'll probably give mine away but it may appear a bit weird
if I have 70 unwrapped mars bars to dispose of!

Cheers
Don

then enter the codes
> from the wrappers.
>=20
> 3)Buy your Xbox for =A368.69
>=20
> 4)Wait a few weeks for delivery
>=20
> 5)Mod it!
>=20
> 6)Stuff your face while playing games/DVD's/MP3's/etc/etc :-)
>=20
> Cheers,
> Justin.
>=20
>=20

=A317=
> > worth of chocky vouchers as per recent thread.
> >
> > =3D=A388 plus =A335 for chip =3D =A3123 for a modded xbox if you
do it
yourself!

> > I'm just waiting for the Tivo update to the XBMP then I'll
probably
> buy
> > another three, and one for the car :-)
> >
> > Cheers
> > Don

another, I found through e-bay.  =A34
> > cheaper
> > > on the box than baldbouncer - not sure what the P&P
costs are.

> > > I bought mine through this guy, and he was very helpful all
the
way
> > along.
> > > A1 for service.
> > >
> > > With regards to what chip to buy, seems most people are
> > > recommending/offering the Executer2 chips.  And if you don't
know
> why
> > you
> > > want the pro chip, don't get it.  It doesn't come with its
own
bios,
> > so
> > > you need to know what you're doing to get things up and
running at
> > all.
> > >
> > > Jake.

play with