RE: [XBOX] Buying Advice

Er, Don, I DIDN'T realize I could get an Xbox for =A369 ...

Where?

<apologises for missing previous thread>

=20
=20
Scott Crowther
Marketing Executive
Intamac Systems Ltd
=20
Tel : +44(0) 1604 679260
Fax : +44(0) 1604 679531
Mail : scrowther@xxxxxxx
Web : www.intamac.com
=20
=20
The information in this e-mail may be confidential. It is=20
intended only for the use of the named recipient. If you are=20
not the intended recipient please notify us immediately.
You should not disclose the contents to any other person,=20
nor take any copies.
=20