From: Mick Furlong [mailto:hiltoneltd@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 May 2003 20:18
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] NT4 Server OT

Folks

I have an NT4 Server which I am hoping to use as part of my HA set up
(don't
ask why it is running NT4 but it has to worse luck).

This system has just suddenly started shutting down sometime overnight,
then
it won't restart until I switch off power at the socket and switch back on
(usually cycling the power once clears it but sometimes it takes a couple
of
tries). When the system comes back up it doesnt show any errors of any
kind.

Any clues as to why this might be happening or where I could look to try
and
figure it out (I am not an NT4 expert)?

Cheers in advance

Mick