RE: Re: lists@xxxxxxx - SOLVED

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: lists@xxxxxxx - SOLVED
  • From: "Craig" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 18:40:29 +0100

I think this has been fixed now, it was a problem with the max number of
ho=
ps on my smtp server. The default on the exchange server is 15, I have
chan=
ged this to 25.

I suggest other members running their own exchange servers check your
setti=
ngs on the smtp server, and it may fix the other non-deliveries people are
=
getting. This was unique to yahoo groups, due to the additional number of
h=
ops in the internal yahoo network.

Special thanks to Alex & Jake for sending smtp headers to help debug.

Cheers!

Craig

I=A2ll