RE: Re: UKHA2003 - key learnings?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: UKHA2003 - key learnings?
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 18:03:05 +0100

Just a quick idea Mark...
If Paul's videos are good enough and long enough, you might make a video
CD from them and sell them over the web site.=20
Unfortunatelly, I missed the event this year, and I would be happy to
pay fiver or tenner for such CD (even if I don't watch it, but I will
for sure) knowing that next year's event will be sponsored from that
money. Blank CD is 20p, so all the rest is profit (if someone volunteers
his time to do the copying and packaging).
Video is too big anyway for downloading from the site, and the atendees
might get it for free, if they promise not to distribute it freely and
so spoil the schema.
Some finer details can be changed, but what do you think about idea,
could it work?
Nik