From: u7412ay [mailto:yahoo@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 04:12
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: UKHA2003 - key learnings?

Perhaps there could be some pro-rata refund if you book early but
can't attend due to other commitments, subject to the minimum fees of
the event being covered?? I don't think hiking the price
significantly would help as I don't think people would then attend on
the day.

This message from Charteris plc has been checked for viruses
http://www.charteris.com/