Re: Re: Hosting multiple internal web servers behind a single IP

> > Nope, I can _assure_ you that a good number of employers block
any port
> other
> > than 80 and a couple of other well known ones (the HTTPS one for
example),
> so
> > port 81, whatever protocol is not an option in these cases.
>
> So... you will not be able to use even Hotmail then..(they use HTTPS
for
> login).:-)))

Oh I can't use hotmail anyway - not because the port is blocked (I think
you
misunderstood me - 80, the https one and a couple of other well known ones
are
open, but all others are not), but because they block the actual site
itself -
no reading personal email in worktime see :)

> Let's stop this thread now...It was jut an opinion and this is all...

I wasn't having a go Dan, just saying that other ports are sometimes not an
option because they get blocked by corporate firewalls.....

cheers,

Tony.