Re: Hosting multiple internal web servers behind a single IP

Hi,
> You sure? I think IIS 5.0 supports this ...
If you know how, please tell me....;-)
Just look into "Multiple identities for this web site" and you'll
see that
you have Host Header option just for http, not for SSL.

Anyhow, I have a WinXP Pro as my home web server, so I cannot create in IIS
multiple web sites (separate ports nor host headers)...:-((
.. The good thing is that SSL is very easy to be implemented in WinXP Pro
too...
If you need a certificate and you do not have a Certificate Server to ask
for, then send me a mail and i'll give you access to my certificate server
to get one for the web site.

When you will try to access the site from a browser for the first time, you
will get an error that the certificate is not trusted, but you can import
the certificate of the cert. authority too and then no error message
anymore.

Mail me if you need further details.

Best regards,
Dan
P.S. This is the main point I don't like at AutoM8it web server. It cannot
use SSL, so with just a plain text username and password, I don't want to
expose my server to the Internet.