Re: Power supplies

Look at kit 3083 at http://www.quasarelectronics.com/power_supplies.htm
for some clues. There is some seriously crap documentation (diagram wise
anyway). At a tenner it wont be a huge problem though.

Ian

Ian Bird
CibaVision UK Ltd.
Direct dial 01489 775570
Fax           01489 779570

"Paul" <groups@xxxxxxx>
22/05/2003 14:48
Please respond to ukha_d

To:     <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
cc:
Subject:        [ukha_d] Power supplies

I've got a load of PSU's from a previous employer about 15 years ago! I
need a +12V and -12V supply for the circuit I'm building but I only have
+12V (but lots of independent +12V supplies) ? Can I connect multiple +12V
outputs together some how to get -12V ?

Paul.