From: Frost Neil [mailto:Neil.Frost@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 May 2003 11:42
To: HomeAutoGroup (ukha_d@xxxxxxx)
Subject: [ukha_d] ZoneMinder

I am trying to install Zoneminder but get the following error when I run
make...

Can anyone help...

[root@cornelius zm-0.9.11]# make
make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/root/zm-0.9.11'
Making all in src
make[2]: Entering directory `/root/zm-0.9.11/src'
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I..  -I/usr/include   -g -O2 -MT zmc.o -MD
-MP -MF ".deps/zmc.Tpo" \
-c -o zmc.o `test -f 'zmc.cpp'  echo './'`zmc.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/zmc.Tpo" ".deps/zmc.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/zmc.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
cc1plus: warning: changing search order for system directory
"/usr/include"
cc1plus: warning:   as it has already been specified as a non-system
directory
In file included from zmc.cpp:25:
zm_db.h:23:25: mysql/mysql.h: No such file or directory
In file included from zmc.cpp:25:
zm_db.h:27: syntax error before `;' token
In file included from zm_zone.h:27,
>from
>from
zm_event.h:38:25: mysql/mysql.h: No such file or directory
zmc.cpp: In function `int main(int, char**)':
zmc.cpp:207: parse error before `else'
zmc.cpp:243: parse error at end of input
make[2]: *** [zmc.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/zm-0.9.11/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/zm-0.9.11'
make: *** [all] Error 2
[root@cornelius zm-0.9.11]#

Any suggestions? I have followed the instructions and this is the first
error I get....

Many Thanks

Neil