Re: Soundbug

Nikola Kasic wrote:
> But it's really hard to figure out what does it really sound like from
> those reviews. I beleive that reviewer's expectations were much higher
> then mine, but I still wander how does it really sound like. Is it
like
> a broken speaker with lot of rattling and hissing, or more like a
cheap
> transistor, mono and not perfectly clear, but understendable.
> What kind of volume it can achieve?

Just while we're talking about it and someone mentioned windscreens....
Basically at the moment my car's CD player is b0rked..... tape & radio
work fine but they're tape and radio. Previous attempts to get one of
the tape -> headphone plug adapters to work have failed (not sure if it
was to do with my stereo or the adapter) I will eventually get a new CD
player but I'm a bit of a cheap skate and want to hold off as long as
possible ;) I will be spending a few hours in the car next month going
down to the Lake District and want something that will let me
*Play MP3s on iPAQ or Laptop
*Play AVIs on Laptop
and have a *reasonable* sound quality for 3 hours that wont give me a
headache ;)

Will a soundbug do the trick for me, or would I be better looking at
another tape -> headphone plug adapter

Cheers

--
Doogie