RE: Matrix....

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Matrix....
  • From: "Stuart Worrall" <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 00:59:19 +0100

> I do feel that if I'd agreed to watch the TV I wouldn't have
> had to suffer.

I too think if id watched the TV then I wouldn't have had to suffer

ME: shall we watch Matrix on TV.
SWMBO: ok, ill tivo "im a celebrity"
(whilsts SWMBO is out of room I swap TV channel to DVD) smirk
We Watch it. It sounds better. It finishes
SWMBO: that finished early, its 11:15 and it was on until 11:35?
I come clean. I get a slap for being "sad"

Worst of it is. She watches "celebrity" off the tivo....  It cuts
the
last 3 mins off cos ITV over-ran!!!!
DOH!

Very bad books now :-(