From: Rowdy [mailto:aoop43@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 21 May 2003 14:48
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] MV1000 and motion detection

Paul,

Looks interesting, I assume the cameras don't have to have different IP
addresses, all that needs to be different is the file name on the end.
If so this is pretty good.

As an aside, been having a play with this today and I may have found a
bug, I changed my port number to something different and rebooted the
MV1000. Everything worked ok apart from the gallery which just showed as
request failed for the 1 camera I had. It looks like this bit of the
code doesn't include the port number so was defaulting to 80 and
therefore failing, only a minor point.

Anyway you really need to get some more cameras to test this out
thoroughly ;-)

Keith Y