Re: UKHA2003 Tivo Clinic...

I'd have to check to be certain, but I'm pretty sure I used the latest
available version of the turbonet install - I downloaded it in
mid-february,
- have there been any new releases since then?

ISTR checking & confirming that the tivoweb files were the latest
version...

and yes, I installed command line tools, including Joe...

Paul G.

http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess