RE: UKHA2003 Tivo Clinic...

I didn't install the turbonet config tool onto the TiVo images I made...
(doh! - never thought of that, - it would have been a good idea in
hindsight...)

To change the IP address I downloaded another CD ISO image, and burned a
bootable CD with it, which boots up into Linux, and has the nic_install
tool
ready to use...

I can't remember what/where ISO I used, but I can no doubt find out for you
tonight when I get home, (if someone else hasn't already sorted it out by
then...)

Paul G.

>From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxx>
>To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
>Subject: RE: [ukha_d] UKHA2003 Tivo Clinic...
>Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 15:15:22 +0100
>
>Doogie
>
>Great idea.  I've just change my laptops IP address and telnet'd in to
TiVo

>Get
>A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important
Questions.