Re: Re: Demos - BB

Liberty broadband no longer exist.

See

http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/archive/28752.html

It's since been bought out by Firstnet.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/archive/29048.html

Firstnet however seem to not want the hardware that's still attached to
the wall of my house.

Stuart

On Wed, 2003-05-21 at 10:09, Tim Fletcher wrote:
> I don't know if this has been mentioned before (I am a newbie) but
there is a company called Liberty Broadband who offer RF broadband in some
areas - Better still, if you can get 100 interested potential subscribers
within a 15km radius they will bring Broadband to you - they even give you
a presspack and pay for your stamps!  Check it out http://www.bringingbroadband2u.co.uk/.
 I am doing it at the moment - it might come to nothing, but beats sitting
on your arse and waiting for BT/NTL to come down your street.