From: Darko [mailto:babaroga999@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 26 July 2003 22:27
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: OT strange network...

Hmm, sounds strange, however, I would suspect on the the cable.  If
it is not cable, check what driver do you have (or wheather it got
automatic update from MS, that happened to me and my connection was
buggered).  Can you be a bit more specific about OS, NIC and other
spec of computer ?

regards
darko

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Brian G. Reynolds"
<brian.g.reynolds@n...> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a very strange symptom on my main PC tonight that started
early this morning....

> My network connection keeps going from connected to disconnected
then connected again and when connected it only has 10Mbps....this
has been going on for some time although all is well at the moment
hence trying to sent this posting.

> The server and other network items are all fine, just this one PC.
I have moved the cable to another port on the switch but no change.