RE: On Screen Display Project Board

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: On Screen Display Project Board
  • From: "Paul" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 10:29:57 +0100

Can any of these overlay devices (including HV overlay) be used on a RGB /
YUV system?

My main viewing device is my plasma which is fed from Node0 by RGB and then
converted in the AV Room to YUV, fed through my amp and then into the
plasma. Can you just feed one of the RGB lines through the HV OSD or would
this introduce timing/sync problems?

Paul.