Dome camera + IOR Illuminator + Digital Capture Unit

Again I don't if this will be of interest to anyone on the list but Geoff
Bullen Electronics are selling brand new B/W CCD Dome Cameras with SM100
Digital capture Units (100 images), plus IR Illuminator for £77 inc VAT.
Apparently they are from the end of a production run.

They have a web site but unfortunately it has no product details on it.
So if anyone wants any further information they can contact the firm as
follows,
info@xxxxxxx or 01903 765432

I have no connection with the firm, I just saw their advert!
BTW the ad does have more technical info if anyone needs it.

Tracey