Re: Re: [OT] Camcorders

Unbeatables £7-99
> P&P that made Unbeatable the most expensive... perhaps thats what
they mean
> by unbeatable :-)
>
> Cheapest I saw it for on the web is £325.
>
> I bought a copy of "What Camcorder" today. none of the
camcorders I have
> seen today are listed in their guide so that was a complete waste of
time
> :-(
>
> Just got to learn how to use it now :-)

Unbeatable are a joke. I found a samsung minidv cam for a really good
price in feb. I cancelled the order in may when it was clear they just
had no intention of supplying it at that price [no, this wasn't a
pricing error, they were still claiming it at that price when I cancelled].

So I'm still minidv-less and still needing one, but no longer have the
cash for the moment. Won't be going back to unbeatable when I do.

--
Calum Morrell
www.drochaid.org