ADVERT: AD-10 DIN Modules x5

  • To: "Ukha" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ADVERT: AD-10 DIN Modules x5
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rmouser@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 22:00:40 +0100

Just a reminder that I have 5 AD-10's up for grabs. Exactly as per:

=20

http://www.letsautomate.com/10001.cfm?

=20

I will split if required.

=20

Offers off-list to rob at mouser dot co uk

=20

I also have 4 of these 16 way consumer units http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Pr=
oducts/CMP16N.html which have been removed and thus have had various
cutout=
s etc. I've got some buz bars and a few 100amp switches (but not 4 of
each)=
for them as well. They are free to anyone who wants them, just need to cov=
er the carriage which I would say would be =A310. I'll bin them if no one
w=
ants them.

=20

Many thanks