Re: OT Intranets (Content management??)

Hi

A CMS is def what you need - Zope is good, as sophisticated as you
want it be be, free and open source - the main zope site is at

www.zope.org

A snip from the front page:

"Download Zope now for free! Zope runs on Linux, Unix, Windows, and
Mac OS X and is written in Python, an agile programming language.
Zope comes with everything you need to get up and running including a
built-in web server and search engine."

You can wrap it in Plone to make it look better - plone is also free
and is at:

plone.org  (I can't get it right at the mo, but you can see a cache
at google)

You can also have it running off Apache if you don't want to use its
own web server.  We use it on Sun/Sol platforms, don't know what it's
like on intel.

Kirsten