RE: [OT] Internet access abroad

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Internet access abroad
  • From: "Pedro de Oliveira" <p.oliveira@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:49:59 +0100

Fortunately for you, I can ;)

The PAYG sim card in Portuguese is called "cartao Recarreg=E1vel"
(recharge=
able card).  In Portugal there is no such thing as "top up" cards
- you go =
to the cash machine and top up your "cartao Recarreg=E1vel" by
transferring=
money to it as if it were another bank account - very easy to do.

Pedro

P.S. No! ;)