RE: Re: Weather Stations [Bulk Buy?]

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Weather Stations [Bulk Buy?]
  • From: "John Benfield" <yahoo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:04:30 +0100

>Having had a look at the various web sites for both the WM-918 and the
software, it appears that my credit card is once again going be taken out.
Is there anyone else that is interested in getting one. Mail me off list
an=
if there's enough interest I'll see what can be done.

Okay, we've got nine people who are interested at present. I've spoken to
SkyView and we can get some money off, however not much. Currently they are
saying =A3150 inc VAT (against =A3175). I might be able to do a bit
better.=
They
are quite happen to taken one order from myself and then send the items
directly to each person (so no extra postage costs).

Let me know over the next day or so if you are interested and I'll finalise
the price. If anyone wants the Data-Pak Data-Logger and WeatherView 2001
Software let me know and I'll see what I can do on this.

Regards
John Benfield