RE: Bargain Alert CCTV Quad Color Processor

Clive,

They're out of stock at CPC.

They're not expecting any stock in either.......  See the e-mail below
about my order.

"Further to your email, I have checked with our CPC Office and we
regretfully experienced a Warehouse Shortage.  This means stock was
showing on our system, although when we came to pick the stock there was
none there. This may be due to an error when booking in, stock missing
"

Regards

Stuart