From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 8:00 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Help needed.....may loose job....

> Interesting point.....will have a look at this tomorrow....
>
> I was summoned to a meeting with the Director today but as it was just
him
and me I politely refused to attend....

> I have given him an opportunity to stop things before they get out of
hand
but he is not interested...I have also told the company owner what is
happening but unfortunately he is now away till next week so can not help
too much. Also my manager is away till next month!

> The director is still adamant I need representation and suggested one
of
my colleagues but I think this could place them in a difficult position,
although one has admitted that he agrees with me...

> I think I might get the proceedings recorded instead as in Police
interview rooms, or have I been watching too much cops movies???

> Still cant help feeling the director only needs to apologise and all
will
be well, but I do not think directors know what apologise means? (sorry any
directors out there, only kidding) fact is he lost it in front of about 15
staff members most of which are sales types who now (presumably) think I am
incompetent!

> To be continued...
>
> B.

internals
of
> the laptop.
> The important thing (which you have done) is connecting yourself to
the
laptop.