Re: Bargain Alert CCTV Quad Color Processor

OK OK stop it with the damned "BARGAINS" (TM Phil)

Gotta admit, it does seem rather good for the price

CPC website said none left :O(   but i clicked on 'order' anyway,

It  arrived today, havent had chance to play with it yet though, but a
quick
browse of the manual and it looks promising

Regards

Robert Crawshaw