Re: everyday electronics magazine

Hi Stephen

I don't have the magazine but if you can give more details of what you are
trying to achieve maybe we can help. The hardware side of serial port
interfacing usually consists of a MAX232, some capacitors, power and a
connector or two. Of course interfacing beyond that depends entirely on the
attached device.

Ian

Stephen
<mail@xxxxxxx