RE: Sliding rack enclosures?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Sliding rack enclosures?
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 09:57:06 +0100

Try Adam Hall Supplies

www.adamhall.co.uk

for all rack and flightcase type hardware.

Unfortunately their shipping charges seem to have rocketed since I last
use=
them. For small orders the shipping would be prohibitive but if you are
ordering a lot then it would be OK. The charges are probably high due to
th=
weight of most of the gear. This is where many of the professional flight
case manufacturers buy the bits to make the stuf that rock bands throw
abou=
in the back of trucks :-)

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk