Re: Comfort, UCM, Misterhouse & linux

I assume Andy wants to be able to control Comfort devices from
Misterhouse. This would give the possibility, for example, of voice
control of any devices controlled by relays on Comfort's outputs.

I was planning on messing around with this sort of thing, but haven't
had much of a play with it yet, but to answer Andy's question 2, yes, I
am interested in the scripts. I'm pretty comfortable with perl, so very
happy to cooperate to get this working. But I'm still a couple of weeks
away from having Comfort installed and up and running, so can't test
anything yet.

Cheers,

Bruno