RE: OT: UK Internet based computer shops

Try this guy for accessories etc... Payment is a little bit of a pain due
no credit cards taken as they are a charity but the prices are excellent
and
I was so impressed that I fought to have my company use them to.. They are
no DABS or ARIA but what they do have is well priced and quickly
delivered..
+ you are doing some good buying from them to....

http://www.afterhours.co.uk/
<http://www.afterhours.co.uk/>

Mark Hallows

This e-mail is private and confidential and is intended solely for the
person it is addressed to. Any disclosure, distribution, copying or
printing, or use of the information contained herein for whatever purpose
by
anyone other than the recipient is prohibited and legal action may be taken
as a result.