Re: Kinda OT but a camera/video booth question

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Kinda OT but a camera/video booth question
  • From: "flipsidegroup" <mailing@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:18:09 -0000

Cheers for the response guys thats good to hear on the resolution
front as it will keep the costs down ... and the way teh wedding plans
going thats SUCH a bonus ;)

I talked to my vid head friend again , he's a bit of a vid snob being
into broadcast media adn he has admitted it will be ok but only very
grudgingly he he he ..

Laters

Matt

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Ian  Willoughby" <ian@i...> wrote:
> As your TV can only display 625 lines then 640 is more than enough.
I will send you a video from the camera tonight when I get home.

http://www.cyberselect.co.uk/HomeAutomation/Products/InControlCameras.