OT : Ovens and Hobs

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: OT : Ovens and Hobs
  • From: Ben McCormack <ben@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:18:36 +0100

Hello all

Sorry for the off topic post but I am sure someone on the list will be
able to help.

We have just moved house! and I am going to put a new kitchen in and we
are looking for a good built in double oven and hob unit. we have been
looking at Smeg. Is Smeg any good and does anyone else have any other
brands we should look at?

Cheers

Ben