RE: How deep is your love ?

I got sent an incomplete pricelist last week, which shows the cheapest of
them being (IIRC) £160. Of the ones that were included in the pricelist,
there are quite a few that come in between £160 - £200.

Still quite dear for a case, there's no denying, but some of them do look
quite nice (not that that matters for a rack case!), and as you say, do
seem
to be a bit cheaper than other rackmount cases.

Also not *too* bad I suppose when compared to something like the
Coolermaster ATC600 desktop case, which I bought one of about a year ago
for
£250!!! (and I'm already bored with it and want to change it for something
smaller...)

Paul G.