From: Chris Malme=20
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 9:12 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Clipsal faceplates and modular inserts...

On a similar subject, does anyone know where to buy momentary=20
switches for these plates that do not have the word "Press"
printed=20
on them?

So far I have ordered online from two companies whose website show=20
plain switches, both supplied me with switches with "Press" on
them,=20
and said that is all they could get. While suitable for a bellpush, I=20
really don't want 4 of these in my lounge.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Andrew Kilgore" <amkilgore@n...>=20